|Foreclosure Defense||Loan Modification||Bankruptcy|
|IRS Debt Settlement||Personal Injury||Collections Harassment|
TrustLink Review Highlights
(Place your mouse on Review to stop scrolling)
- By Clarisa L., April 2012 - " I was very pleased to be working with the professionals at Amerihope. There was constant communication through email and phone calls about the status of the modification. They reduced the amount of stress in dealing with the bank re: the modification. I am happy with the first phase of the modification process and am hopeful that the second half will also be smooth. Thank you to Marleny and the rest of the Amerihope team for their great work on my case. "
- By Kelly S., March 2012 - " Thank You
Amerihope alliance was great to work with. I want to thank Joseph for always explaining things when we were stressed out. The process was a trying one but I'm happy with the end . I want to thank Joseph and Amerihope."
- By Ann D., December 2008 - "Hello and thank you so much for your help and for caring about me, I thought all hope was gone, I thought that I was going to be homeless at my age that would have been the worst thing, I have so much joy and happiness, I need to thank everyone at Amerihope alliance especially Scott he was the nicest person and really cared about thee client, he treated me as a son would a mother, thanks again and i had a great holiday because of you. my pAYMENT CAME DOWN SO MUCH AND I AM NOW CURRENT ON MY MORTGAGE.... "
- By Donna P., March 2012 - " Amerihope Alliance Rocks
The team at Amerihope has worked tirelessly on a successful outcome to my mortgage situation, specifically Melissa Lari, who consistently kept me informed of all the legalities, including lots of explanations as to what it means to me. In addition to that, she was on top of every situation that came up. They are an outstanding organization who has demonstrated every step of the way how on top of everything they always are and how quickly and efficiently they get things done. And, so important, they talk to me along the way. Thank you soooo much! I would recommend this organization to everyone. "
- By Chris L., May 2011 - "I was four months from having my home foreclosed on when I decided to have Amerihope Alliance negotiate for me to obtain a loan modification. They submitted my loan package professionally; far better than I could have done on my own after trying to deal with the bank myself. They were able to get my outstanding balance of over $25,000 added to the back of my note in May, 2011 and the loan modification approved to stop the foreclosure sale and save my home. Jimmy Sierra, my paralegal, and Linda Powell were both very professional and efficient in moving me through the process that resulted in my successful loan modification. If I had not had Amerihope Alliance on my side, I would have lost my home or would have had to declare bankruptcy to stop the foreclosure. Luckily, none of those events happened and I am thankful that I still have my home and a modified mortgage. I would recommend Amerihope Alliance to anyone facing foreclosure or behind on their mortgage payments."
- By DJ, February 2012 - "Take on the IRS Alone, not me , I hired a professional.
Amerihope Alliance Legal Services, Brian and Ken helped me resolve my IRS Debt I a timely manner. I had been dealing with the IRS and getting no where, my tax returns were audited and they found mistakes saving me money lowering the amount owed to IRS. Awesome job Brian and Ken, I refer friends and family all the time. "
- By Elida R., June 2011 - "I contacted Amerihope Alliance for a mortgage modification and it was the best thing I ever did. At Amerihope I was treated with respect and dignity, the staff was very professional and really worked hard to get me the best deal. I had applied for a loan modification on my own and the lender kept giving me the run around and gave me a modification and when I was going to make my first payment the lender called my on the phone and told me not to make the payment because I was not qualified anymore and they never told me why. I struggled and struggled and a friend recommended Amerihope to me. When I called was attended to promptly and everything was set in motion, I was dealing with two different lenders and one of the lender modified the loan in 6 weeks, the other lender, that was a long story, but with the help of Amerihope I succeeded with this modification and now I am able to tell you that I could not have done this with out the help of God, and Amerihope. I thank Amerihope for being so patient with me, when I called them crying because I thought the bank was going to take my home, and they kept telling me that it was going to be OK. Thanks Amerihope "
- By Bonnie S., April 2010 - "I was at my wits end thinking that I could be out on the streets. I was a 57 year old female looking forward to retirement and thinking that my house was going to be foreclosed on. I was doing a search on the internet and saw the name "Amerihope" and "hope" is what caught my eye. I called & talked to Scott Porraro and another gal Jessica. God bless them, after speaking to them, it was the first time I was able to sleep in a long time. They worked with me and saved my house. I can't say enough about Scott, Jessica and Amerihope Alliance. Thank you. "
- By Eduardo G., April 2011 - "I would like to thank Jimmy Sierra and staff in the great job done with my loan workout. This great news I have received has brought tears of joy to my family and I. After months of stress, suspense, and agony with my mortgage company, I am proud to say that my loss mitigation team's hard work has paid off. My payment was reduced by 80%, from S1,810.90 to 367.71 a month. This has brought to life our American dream which was vanished along with this countries growing economy. It has been a blessing to have found a company that cares, helps, and treats people like family. Such services that are hard to find, I hope Amerihope Alliance keeps operating in this outstanding manner. Jimmy, I hope you stay with the company and never change those excellent work"
- By Maira S., March 2012 - " Thank you Amerihope Alliance Legal
For the past three years I was trying to do a loan modification on my house and thanks to my paralegal Marleny Gainza finally the bank approved don't have the words to express my gratitude hope this legal services will be here to help so many people that us today are loosing there house i also need to said my mortgage was $6300.00 now $2341.80 thank you again my gratitude is endless for this firm. "
- By Ken R., April 2010 - "Hello, my name is Kenneth Rossberg and I want to say thank you to Amerihope Alliance for not giving up on me. My house was being auctioned on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 12:00 noon and the auction was cancelled Friday morning. The team at Amerihope Alliance kept doing whatever they could to save my home. I especially want to thank Lissette German, who fought for me till the very end. She went beyond the call and continued talking to my lender during working hours, after working hours and some. I am so very grateful for the type of support I received from everyone at Amerihope Alliance. Again, if it wasn’t for Lissette’s efforts, I probably would be in a different position. I do want people in Hawaii to know that this company’s mission is to Help People Save Their Home. Thank you very much and Aloha!"
- By Natalie., January 2011 - "Hello I am so happy and so thrilled with the outcome we have received from Amerihope Alliance. It started with a call from Scott Porraro all the way back in August we finally signed up in September. I felt a trust immediately with him and his co-workers. We were in foreclosure with a high payment we could not afford like most Americans. My family went with a local company before and we got know where, so we tried one far away and was best thing we ever did. I will Thank this company forever, they did what know one else could do. We are now in are families home and will pass this on to our children someday. The final result we are now caught up on the mortgage with a payment cut by 1300.00 dollars that is unheard of this way exceeded my expectations. We owed over $25,000 which were removed from the loan. Please call Scott at Amerihope he knows it all and is trustworthy. Thank You! "
- By Celia & Joseph E., February 2012 - " Amerihope Gave Us Hope Again, It's A Blessing
We started with Wells Fargo in Feb 2011 trying to due a modification on our mortgage ourselves, but finding ourselves just getting the run around from the company(Wells Fargo) We hired Amerihope in September 2011, because I can truly tell you if it wasn't for them (Amerihope) we would not be in our house today. We would like to say how helpful Marie Fernandez & Lori Hill was to us, they're women of there word, every 7 to 10 days we were updated with our status on the modification with Wells Fargo from Marie Fernandez just like she promise us, now to forward things ahead we were approve for our 3 month trail period with Wells Fargo on Feb 9th, 2012, being $18000 behind on our mortgage, with the first payment due on April 1st 2012. We will return with an updated status once the final modification has been done. Marie please forgive us for having so many questions. This company is for their clients. Thanks Amerihope Alliance "
- By Ricardo T., November 2010 - "We were in a mess and our home and lives were torn apart. I was asked by a friend to call Scott Porraro at Amerihope Alliance he spoke to me on Sunday and my wife and I new this was a great sign. We were more than impressed with everyone we spoke to at this organization, never felt neglected or set aside always informed whenever we needed them. I was told by the lender nothing could be done at all. Well best 1995.00 I ever spent not only were we helped we have a fresh start and a much lower payment. Never believe the lender trust this Company. Best ever. I would also like to say thanks to Maria and Yarilize we now have a great holiday season. Thank You"
- By Jennifer K., January 2011 - "Amerihope Alliance did an unbelievable fantastic job in getting a mortgage modification for me that was beyond my wildest dreams or expectations. My situation was desperate and I tried for 2 years to get this modification. It went through fits and starts and nothing happened until Jennifer took over my case and diligently and consistently followed up every week and expertly presented my modification in a way that it finally came through at a great modification that I can financially handle. I very strongly recommend Jennifer Klein at Amerihope Alliance to anyone who wants to do and actually get a great mortgage loan modification. She really gets results!"
- By Pat W., March 2012 - "What can I say but only great things about this company and staff
Amerihope was there when ii needed them the most. My cousin was scared of foreclosure and they helped her when she thought there was no one there to help her. As for me they have been there through everything with me. Greg will help me with legal questions even if they do not pertain to a mortgage. He is the BEST! There staff is fantastic, specially John Cruz Freyre. He is polite and friendly and always concerned with your day. Everyone at Amerihope is there to help, I would and have recommended them to everyone... Thank you Amerihope "
- By Dale G., January 2009 - "I want to start out by telling you that Amerihope Alliance is incredible they are local for me but i will recommend to everyone ,everywhere , We own 3 homes they are helping me with all of them, on my primary they got me from a 7.875 to a fix rate of 6% savings of 500.00 a month. My wife was so happy that she will tell all her friends and Scott my contact there will be busy, he was great nice and the follow up top notch. Janet was very helpful and did her job. please when deciding for your family that you choose this wonderful company. the company that cares. Thank You Dale Gibson "
- By Maria R., January 2011 - "My Name is Maria a single mother of two from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In May of 2010 my husband of 14 years decided he didn't want to be married anymore and left and I was left with my 13 year old son and my 2 year old daughter and all of the expenses (mortgage, car, child support, food etc.) I was completely overwhelmed. I became very depressed and cried allot. I tried to make my situation better by minimizing all expenses to just what was necessary and I was still not making ends meet. I was becoming late on my mortgage payments and some utilities where at one point shut off! This had never happened to me before. For months I tried working things out with Bank of America granted they were always very kind and compassionate they would say I didn't qualify! I must have tried about 4 or 5 times and I was at the end of my rope, just as I was saying to myself what do I do now or where can I call there has to be HELP out there. I goggled help with foreclosures and Amerihope Alliance came up so I decided what do I have to loose, so I called and left a message and in minutes got a call back from a wonderful person her name is Debbie Gervasi, she was so down to earth and compassionate she listened and then told me about her company's services she even emailed me a web site address where I can view other people's stories and how Amerihope was able to help them, that made me feel really secure and hopeful. I remember saying OMG there is light at the end of the tunnel. Amerihope within 3 weeks was able to reduce my mortgage payment by around $120.00 a month and apply my arrears to the end of the mortgage loan all in about a month or so. I was so relieved. I had the best night sleep that day. It felt good to go home and kiss my babies and tell them were not going anywhere we are staying in our home I worked with Lissette, Carlos, and Henry they all did such a great job Amerihope Alliance has a truly honest, wonderful, compassionate group of people who make the company great. I highly recommend Amerihope to anyone."
- By Michael O., March 2012 - "THIS IS THE FIRM YOU NEED TO REPRESENT YOU TO SAVE YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
After one bad experience with another firm, I took a leap of faith and tried this one. After almost a three year battle with the bank and foreclosure looming, Melissa at Amerihope went out of her way and took true pride and compassion in my situation and SAVED MY HOME!!!!!! Thank you Greg, Lori, David, and especially Melissa! This firm will help you if you need it!!!"
- By Jo Ann L., January 2011 - "Sharon Skinner was a very big help to me, help save my home and for me she went over the terms with me and I am very happy. She let me know I had posted trial plan instructions and I need to call her so we could follow up on final. Sharon let me know I had been approved for a Trial Plan to Loan Modification. Keep in mind this plan is designed to demonstrate my commitment and ability to afford my home. And Sharon left a messages advising of the above and that she will continue to follow up every 10 business days for an updated status. And she did. She would call or e-mail me faithfully every 7-10 days. Yes she help cancelled the sale date and the foreclosure for the home which was left to me by my mother with a huge refinance bill. She (SHARON) continues to work towards loan modification and getting me a lower payment. And she did everything in her power to help me. Advised me she will keep me informed thru out the course of the day(s). Sharon work very hard trying to have sale date postponed and to get me into a modification giving me an affordable mortgage payment going forward. And she continues to follow up every 7-10 business days for an updated status. THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME TO STAY IN MY HOUSE. GOD BLESS YOU THE HELPING ME. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR ME AND MY HOME TO HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE. THANKS THANKS"
- By Gregory C., December 2010 - "To BBB: I would like to thank Ms. Jennifer Klein, Mr. Scott Porraro and Ms. Ingrid Alonso for helping me with my home loan modification. All three have spent a lot of hours working on my loan. I could write a book on them and it would take weeks to read it. (Smile). I will tell everyone about Amerihope Alliance that it is a blessing for what they do. Once again thanks Jennifer,Scott and Ingrid. Yours Truly"
- By Vivily and Carol., January 2011 - "My husband and I went to Amerihope Alliance for help with our home loan modification after our bank First Franklin had denied us. After meeting with the staff we felt very comfortable in proceeding with there services. Jimmy Sierra was our account manager and he was great in helping us. Our file was later transferred to Sharon Skinner which I consider to be truly a blessing. Sharon was unbelievable in her commitment, dedication and tremendous follow through on all aspect of our file. I never called with a concern our question and didn't receive a phone call or an email in a timely manner. At some points through out the process I think she felt like she was saving her own home. She took the process so personal and I couldn't have wanted or expected more from her. Our mortgage which was later transferred to Bank of America, payment with taxes and insurance after our adjustable rate of 8% kicked it was $3336 and was modified to 3.975% and $1630 monthly. We are very pleased with the results and I am confident we would not have gotten these results without the help of Amerihope Alliance. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs there service, they are completely trustworthy."
- By Joseph D., January 2010 - "Thank You to this company, I am a local client only 15 minutes from this company. I Thank God they are here best company ever from start to finish. They actually hold your hand through entire process which I needed. I am very busy and would not have time to do and I would have no clue on how to do it anyway leave it to the professionals, Scott signed me up and he is the best Legal assistant ever knows how to treat a client, he will get all my referrals. Lissette is my savior this would have never happened without her expertise, Joshua for his follow ups . Many thanks to all involved. I got a lower rate however my payment dropped by 800.00 dollars. Please if anyone reads this choose this company... Even if you are in another state."
- By Mia L., January 2011 - "Amerihope Alliance is outstanding. All the employees that we came in contact with were polite, reassuring and efficient. We started with an inquiry to Linda Powell, Legal assistant who reassured us that our situation was one that many experience and that we deserved assistance with our home mortgage. Henry Damon, Administrative Assistant was outstanding. He walked us through completing all of the documents and made sure we understood them and had completed them correctly. Damaris and Yarilize, Account Managers stayed on top of the paperwork and Chase to make sure we were being taken care of. They continued to communicate every step of the way through their correspondence website so I could acquire constant updates of my accounts. We appreciate all of the assistance we received from Amerihope Alliance as we were not getting what we needed on our own. No one wants to be in a position where they've been ill, their savings has been depleted and then they are at risk of loosing their home. We got shuffled around every time we tried to work with Chase but Amerihope Alliance took over and dealt with all of the red tape and helped us save our home. They not only had the 6 months we were behind put to the end our loan but they had our loan refinanced at a lower interest rate, lowering the monthly payments so that we could start paying off some of the debt we accrued during my illness. The stress that has been lifted off our shoulders is huge and we owe it all to Amerihope Alliance. I could go on and on but have to close at some point."
- By Keith R., February 2011 - "There are not enough words to describe my experience with Amerihope Alliance. When I first signed up with this company I did not know what to expect. I wasn't even sure that they could do anything for me. I was totally surprised in the commitment and drive the entire team had in helping save my home. In going beyond the call of duty especially when I failed to open my mail. The day before the auction date, twice, this company worked effortlessly in saving my home. Special thanks to Lissette German who continued to work on stopping sale dates, foreclosures and finally getting me a loan modification. What I really liked about this company is the continued effort even when I messed up. My loan modification saved my life. From $2400.00 my mortgage is now $1171.00. Again, thank you to everyone, who never gave up on me."
- By Bill M., February 2011 - "If you’re looking to modify your mortgage loan with your mortgage company or bank I would strongly suggest you go to AMERIHOPE. These folks know the ins and outs of the modification process. They deal daily with these banks and mortgage companies. There is a lot of paper work that is involved with these modification loans and each one is different. I have never been late with my mortgage payments but was paying 7% on my mortgage. I have been working with Jimmy Sierra at Amerihope and I have been with these folks for eight months, and they have been working with my mortgage holder (Bank Of America) all these months to modify my mortgage. These banks will give you a difficult time and the run around unless you go with a company like AMERIHOPE that will keep after them until your mortgage is modified. These folks are dedicated to see you get fairly treated. All I can say is thank god for AMERIHOPE and people like Jimmy Sierra they work hard for their customers. P.S. I want to thank the folks at AMERIHOPE and especially Jimmy Sierra for all his hard work and dedication to his customers. Thank You"
- By Eduardo G., February 2011 - "Dear Amerihope Alliance, I would like to thank Jimmy Sierra and staff in the great job done with my loan workout. This great news I have received has brought tears of joy to my family and I. After months of stress, suspense, and agony with my mortgage company, I am proud to say that my loss mitigation team's hard work has paid off. My payment was reduced by 80%, from S1,810.90 to 367.71 a month. This has brought to life our American dream which was vanished along with this countries growing economy. It has been a blessing to have found a company that cares, helps, and treats people like family. Such services that are hard to find, I hope Amerihope Alliance keeps operating in this outstanding manner. Jimmy, I hope you stay with the company and never change those excellent work ethics; I would like to give you special thanks for being there for me through the whole process without losing your patients with me. Best Wishes."
- By Sam P., February 2011 - "Hello, my name is Kenneth Rossberg and I want to say thank you to Amerihope Alliance for not giving up on me. My house was being auctioned on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 12:00 noon and the auction was cancelled Friday morning. The team at Amerihope Alliance kept doing whatever they could to save my home. I especially want to thank Lissette German, who fought for me till the very end. She went beyond the call and continued talking to my lender during working hours, after working hours and some. I am so very grateful for the type of support I received from everyone at Amerihope Alliance. Again, if it wasn’t for Lissette’s efforts, I probably would be in a different position. I do want people o know that this company’s mission is to Help People Save Their Home. Thank you very much! Kenneth Rossberg Amerihope Alliance is an incredible organization" We contacted Amerihope about six months ago and they immediately began to help us re-negotiate both our first and second mortgages. Debbie Gervasi and Jessica Rodriguez were phenomenal and exceptionally professional and efficient. Debbie immediately walked us through steps we needed to take to get the ball rolling. Jessica was our main contact and she was in contact with us throughout the process. When all was said and done, Jessica, Debbie and Amerihope helped us save over $1000 a month and we couldn't have done it without their help. I would highly recommend Amerihope and their team of exceptional professionals to anyone attempting to navigate the complexities of their mortgage. Thank you Debbie, Jessica and Amerihope!"
- By Joseph D., February 2011 - "thank You, to this company, I am a local client only 15 minutes from this company. I Thank God they are here best company ever from start to finish. They actually hold your hand through entire process which I needed. I am very busy and would not have time to do and I would have no clue on how to do it anyway leave it to the professionals, Scott signed me up and he is the best Legal assistant ever knows how to treat a client, he will get all my referrals. Lissette is my savior this would have never happened without her expertise, Joshua for his follow ups. Many thanks to all involved. I got a lower rate however my payment dropped by 800.00 dollars. Please if anyone reads this choose this company. Much Thanks"
- By Steve T., February 2011 - "I used Amerihope Alliance to help me get a loan modification. Ingrid Alonso was my loss mitigator, she followed up and contacted Wells Fargo at least once a week. I was impressed at her consistently staying in contact with them to make sure progress was being made on my modification at one point Wells Fargo offered me at 5% fixed on my loan when I had 6 3/4 percent. After careful review she felt I could get a better offer, although that did make a difference in my payment of about $325. scared as I was because at this point if was two months behind in my payments I still turned down the offer and patiently waited for her to do her job. 2 months later another offer was made at 4% fixed. This time I took the offer making a payment decrease of about $500 dollars and I took that offer with gladness. Anyone out there looking for a modification I would refer them to this company. Just have patience the banks do not like making them so they take their time at review and approval. use Amerihope Alliance I did and was happy."
Featured Case Results - 2014
Lender: MorEquity - [ID: #0001] (Click Here To View PDF)
Before: Borrower was $6,211.75 (5 months) past due. Interest rate was 5.75% and monthly payment was $1,202.35 PITI.
After: Borrower's new payment is $687.83 PITI ($514.52 savings). New interest rate is fixed at 2.00% for the first 5 years, 3.00% the 6th year, 4.00% the 7th year, and 4.25% for the remaining life of the loan.
Lender: Space Coast Federal Credit Union - [ID: #0001] (Click Here To View PDF)
Before: Borrowers were $11,432.14 past due and they had a 6.25% interest rate loan with a monthly payment of $2,396.02.
After: Borrower's new payment is $1,584.23 PITI ($811.79 savings). Their new interest rate is fixed at 2.00% for the first 5 years, 3.00% the 6th year, 4.00% the 7th year, and 4.50% for the remaining life of the loan.
Lender: NationPoint - [ID: #0001] (Click Here To View PDF)
Before: Borrower was 7 months past due. She had an adjustable rate mortgage with a monthly payment of $2,470 PITI and an 8.25% interest rate.
Trial: Three month trial plan with payments of $1,475.66, saving $991.47 per month (more than 50%).
Final: Borrower's new payment is $1,475.57 PITI ($994.43 savings). Loan was converted to a fixed rate at 2% for the first 5 years, 3% the 6th year, 4% the 7th year and 4.375% the 8th year and for the life of the loan.
Lender: Chase Home Finance - [ID: #0020] (Click Here To View PDF)
Before: Previous interest rate 7.25%, PITI payments $2,496.63. Past due 4 months.
Trial: Three month trial plan with payments of $1,571.56, saving $925.07
After: Final modification to payments of $936.36 PITI for 5 years at 2% interest, 6th year 3% interest, 7th year 4% interest, 8-40th year 5% fixed interest. They also deferred principal of $129,700.00. This will be paid after the 40 years of the loan or when the house is sold or refinanced. In this case Chase employed all three steps on The Making Home Affordable Plan 1. Lower interest rate; 2. Extend the mortgage terms to 40 years; 3. Defer principal balance because the home value has dropped. New monthly payment is $635.20 less than the trial plan and $1,560.27 savings per month from the original payments. Borrower is ecstatic. Super!
Lender: ASC - [ID: #0017] (Click Here To View PDF)
Before: Borrower was 3 months behind owing $8,946.21 with an adjustable interest rate of 8.875% and monthly PITI payments of $2,988.07.
After: Final modification with new monthly PITI payment of $1,457.43 fixed 2.750% interest rate. Saving $1,530.64 per month for the life of the loan. WOW!